The Town of Jamestown is located in Boulder County, Colorado, 12 miles northwest of the City of Boulder. It was incorporated in 1883, after gold was discovered near Jim Creek in the 1870s. The Town has a population of approximately 300 people. Within our Town is Jamestown Elementary School, one of the few remaining “one-room” schools in the country; the Jamestown Mercantile (presenting live music Mon, Thurs-Sat nights).
Town Board Meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each Month (subject to change due to holidays and/or scheduling conflicts)
COVID-19 Update: As of March 19th, the Town Board adopted a Resolution allowing electronic meeting during emergencies.
TOWN BOARD REGULAR MEETING
Monday, August 3rd, 2020 at 7:00 pm
On-line Zoom Meeting
A. ADMINISTRATIVE ITEMS
• Roll Call
• Approval of Agenda
• Approval of Minutes
• June 1st, June 8th and June 29th, 2020
• July 6th and July 27th, 2020
• Lefthand Watershed Center proposed Memorandum of Understanding with the Forest Service and surrounding agencies (Jessica Olson)
• 2019 Audit Review (Jim Hinkle)
C. IN-PERSON REPORTS
• Town Clerk/Treasurer
• Floodplain Administrator: Mark Williams
• Water System Operations: Jon Ashton & Roger Loving
• James Creek Watershed Initiative: Colleen & Mark Williams
• Land Use and Housing Advisory Committee (LUHAC): Barb Lenarcic
D. BOARD ACTION ITEMS
Discussion, Direction, Action:
D1. Discussion/Approval of the 2019 Audit
D2. Discussion/Approval of Ordinance 08-04, 2020 An Ordinance updating the Rules and Regulations for the Jamestown Cemetery
D3. Discussion/Approval of Resolution 08-23, 2020 A Resolution Adopting an Interim Policy for Managing Best Practices Relating to the Spread of the CORONAVIRUS within the Town of Jamestown
D4. Discussion of ideas for the 2021 Sustainability Grant (Ken Lenarcic)
E. BOARD COMMITTEE REPORTS
• Water Committee (Roger/Matt)
• Jamestown Volunteer Fire & EMS (Michael)
• Streets & Bridges (Allan)
• Elysian Park (Michael)
• Town Square (Michael)
• Cemetery (Heather)
• Garden Committee (Joe)
• Town Hall Maintenance (Heather)
• Lefthand Watershed Center (Roger/Ken)
For the Current Board Meeting packet, click here
All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Board packets will be published no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
*Note: The board packet materials are subject to changes/additions as they occur
Persons with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Town Clerk at 303-449-1806.