The Town of Jamestown is located in Boulder County, Colorado, 12 miles northwest of the City of Boulder. It was incorporated in 1883, after gold was discovered near Jim Creek in the 1870s. The Town has a population of approximately 300 people. Within our Town is Jamestown Elementary School, one of the few remaining “one-room” schools in the country; the Jamestown Mercantile (presenting live music Mon, Thurs-Sat nights); and the Jamestown Community Church.
Jamestown experienced a significant flood event on September 11, 2013 that lasted for three days. Since the flood, we have been working diligently toward the Town’s recovery. Please visit here to learn how Jamestown is becoming stronger and more resilient than ever before.
2018 JAMESTOWN MUNICIPAL ELECTION
Click HERE for information about the 2018 Election!
TOWN BOARD REGULAR MEETING
Monday, April 2, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Town Hall – 118 Main Street, Jamestown, CO 80455
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Clerk Report
- 2016 Audit – Wendy Swanhorst
- Automated Flood Warning System (AFWS) Final Design Development Presentation – Lynker Technologies
- Water Committee Report on Water Meters (Marco, ACE Engineering)
Discussion, Direction, Action: Flood Response, Recovery and Rebuilding
- Infrastructure Recovery Updates (Tara)
BOARD ACTION ITEMS
Discussion, Direction, Action:
- Approval to adopt the 2016 Audit
- Approval to authorize change order for RG & Associates
- Approval of Resolution 2018, 04-12 Establishing Flood Recovery Manager Position
- Approval to adopt a cash management policy for the Re-Build Jamestown and Water Savings accounts
- Local Recycling
- Floodplain Administrator
- Water System Operations
- Water Committee
- Jamestown Volunteer Fire & EMS
- Streets & Bridges
- Elysian Park
- Town Square
- Town Hall Maintenance
- James Creek Watershed Initiative
- LUHAC Update
- Stewardship Advisory Group (SAG)
- Left Hand Watershed Oversight Group (LWOG)
- Consortium of Cities
- Intermountain Alliance (IMA)
- Colorado Municipal League (CML)
BOARD MEETINGS ARE THE 1ST MONDAY OF THE MONTH at 7:00 p.m. at the TOWN HALL.
(unless the date falls on a holiday, then it will be the following Monday)
All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Board packets will be published no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
For the Current Board Meeting packet, click here
*Note: The board packet materials are subject to changes/additions as they occur