The Town of Jamestown is located in Boulder County, Colorado, 12 miles northwest of the City of Boulder. It was incorporated in 1883, after gold was discovered near Jim Creek in the 1870s. The Town has a population of approximately 300 people. Within our Town is Jamestown Elementary School, one of the few remaining “one-room” schools in the country; the Jamestown Mercantile (presenting live music Mon, Thurs-Sat nights).
Town Board Meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each Month (subject to change due to holidays and/or scheduling conflicts)
COVID-19 Update: As of March 19th, the Town Board adopted a Resolution allowing electronic meeting during emergencies.
TOWN BOARD REGULAR MEETING
Monday, July 6, 2020 at 7:00 pm
On-line Zoom Meeting
A. ADMINISTRATIVE ITEMS
• Roll Call
• Approval of Agenda
B. RECOVERY UPDATE
Discussion, Direction, Action: Flood Response, Recovery and Rebuilding
• Report: Mayor Tara
C. IN-PERSON REPORTS
• Town Clerk/Treasurer Report: Q2 Financials
• Floodplain Administrator: Mark Williams
• Water System Operations: Jon Ashton/Roger Loving
• James Creek Watershed Initiative: Colleen/Mark Williams
• Land Use and Housing Advisory Committee (LUHAC) Barbara/Matt
• Stewardship Advisory Group (SAG): Ken
D. BOARD ACTION ITEMS
Discussion, Direction, Action:
D1. Update on COVID Funding agreement with Boulder County
D2. Approval of COVID Signage and Awareness Proposal (Ken)
D3. Discussion and Approval of Ordinance 7-3, 2020, An Extension to the moratorium on issuance of Demolition permits for residential buildings within Town (LUHAC)
D4. Update on 7 Main Street
E. BOARD COMMITTEE REPORTS
• Water Committee (Roger/Matt)
• Jamestown Volunteer Fire & EMS (Michael)
• Streets & Bridges (Allan)
• Elysian Park (Michael)
• Town Square (Michael)
• Cemetery (Heather)
• Garden Committee (Joe)
• Town Hall Maintenance (Heather)
• Lefthand Watershed Center (Roger/Ken)
For the Current Board Meeting packet, click here
All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Board packets will be published no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
*Note: The board packet materials are subject to changes/additions as they occur
Persons with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Town Clerk at 303-449-1806.