The Town of Jamestown is located in Boulder County, Colorado, 12 miles northwest of the City of Boulder. It was incorporated in 1883, after gold was discovered near Jim Creek in the 1870s. The Town has a population of approximately 300 people. Within our Town is Jamestown Elementary School, one of the few remaining “one-room” schools in the country; the Jamestown Mercantile (presenting live music Mon, Thurs-Sat nights).
Town Board Meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each month (subject to change due to holidays and/or scheduling conflicts)
COVID-19 Update: As of March 19th, the Town Board adopted a Resolution allowing electronic meetings during emergencies.
For more information on upcoming or recent Town meetings, click here
All residents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Board packets will be published no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
*Note: The board packet materials are subject to changes/additions as they occur
TOWN COMMUNITY MEETING
Monday, April 12, 2021 at 6:00 pm
On-line Zoom Meeting
Community Meeting Agenda:
* 6:00 pm Mayor will open the Community Meeting
* Elysian Park Project Proposal Presentation (15 min)
* Community Comments (3 min each – you MUST sign up for public comment) – Sign up here
* Elysian Park Project Closing (5 min)
* 8:00 pm Mayor will close the Community Meeting