Floodplain Development

A Floodplain Development Permit is required for all development in the floodplain. You will need a Floodplain Development Permit if you’re building any of the following in the floodplain:

  • Accessory structures
  • Fence
  • Shed
  • Hot Tub
  • Most any improvement in the floodplain

Questions? Please write or call:
Mark Williams, MEPM, CFM
Floodplain Administrator, Town of Jamestown
Town Hall: 303.449.1806
Cell: 720.938.0425