Updated Vaccination Information
- As of March 5, 2021 the following persons are able to obtain the vaccine: they may make an appointment or sign up with the providers below. (PHASES 1B.1, 1B.2, and 1B.3)
- Persons aged 60+.
- Healthcare Workers, Emergency Responders
- K-12 Educators, teachers, school bus drivers School District support, child care workers
- Essential workers (grocery store workers, agriculture, etc.) Sign up through employers.
- Persons 16-59 with two or more high risk conditions; Sickle Cell, COPD, type 1 and 2 diabetes, down syndrome, heart disease, lung disease, chronic kidney disease, cancer, individuals with conditions that require direct care at home or prevent them from wearing masks, pregnancy.
- As of March 21, 2021 (target date, it may be a little later) the following persons will be able to obtain the vaccine: they may make an appointment or sign up with the providers below. (PHASE 1B.4)
- Persons aged 50+.
- Educators, college and vocational; Higher Education, above GRADE 12.
- Restaurant workers and Food Pantry Workers.
- Frontline Essential Human Service Workers who cannot maintain physical distance at their place of employment.
- Local Government Workers necessary for the continuity of government.
- People aged 16 to 49 with (any) high risk conditions listed in Section 1 above (Bullet 5), plus moderate to severe asthma, cerebrovascular disease, high blood pressure, cystic fibrosis, comprised immune system due to bone marrow transplant, HIV, use of corticosteroids or other immune weakening medicines, neurological conditions, liver disease, pulmonary fibrosis, thalassemia.
MORE INFO: The above is a partial list. COLORADO COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Table: CLICK HERE
BELOW IS A LIST OF PROVIDERS IN BOULDER COUNTY.
You can use this link to locate a pharmacy provider anywhere in Colorado: Vaccine Spotter
Persons without access to the internet can call the Boulder County Public Health call center at 720 776-0822. They can help with making an appointment.
If you have questions, are homebound, need transportation or are having difficulty finding or getting an appointment please call Barbara Byrnes-Lenarcic or Ken Lenarcic at 303 938-1486.
Boulder Community Health
All vaccination notification and scheduling will be done through the MyBCH patient portal. The quickest and most efficient way to schedule a vaccination from Boulder Community Health is to use a MyBCH account.If you already have a MyBCH account, you should check that your personal information is up to date.
If you need to set up an account, you can do that at Boulder Community Health’s website. You do not need to be a current BCH patient to establish a MyBCH account. General questions about setting up the account should be sent to this email: MyBCH@bch.org.
60+ can call 303-415-7777 for registration if persons who do not have access to computer, etc.
Persons aged 60+ who are not current patients can set up an account now and be notified for an appointment when permitted by the Colorado Department of Health. Persons who currently have an account at Boulder Community Health (MyBCH) will be notified without the need to take any action.
If you are a Centura Health patient, you will receive an invitation when it is your time to receive the vaccine through MyCenturaHealth, their patient portal. These invitations will be sent based on the state tiering system, starting with patients age 70 and over. An appointment is required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Use their vaccine notification sign-up form to receive additional information and instructions about the vaccine through email and/or text message. Coloradans can take action now by establishing care with a Centura Health Physician Group primary care provider in their area.
Clinica Family Health: 1735 S Public Rd 1st Floor, Lafayette, CO 80026, USA
Family Health Clinics Affordable Care – CLINICA family health. There is a link on this website to sign up to schedule if you are a current patient and another link for non-patients. They currently are vaccinating 70+ and health care workers. Using this link is preferable to calling.
For Kaiser Permanente members 65+ (and others in eligible 1A and 1B categories) visit Kaiser Permanente’s vaccine webpage to complete the “COVID-19 vaccine sign up.” Upon providing your information to them, you will be placed on a first-come, first-served wait list for the vaccine based on your eligibility.
Member and Non-member sign up COVID-19 Vaccine News, Updates & Availability | Kaiser Permanente
King Sooper Pharmacies: eight locations in Boulder County. King Sooper employees who administer the vaccine will have received complete and effective inoculations themselves. Information and appointments: King Soopers – Covid-19 Vaccine Availability by State & FAQS
Pharmaca Pharmacy: North Broadway and Table Mesa – COVID Vaccine FAQ’s – PharmacaRX
Safeway Pharmacies: information and sign up at, Covid-19 Vaccination – Coronavirus Immunizatio | Safeway
SCL Health (Good Samaritan)
SCL Health is currently contacting patients age 70 and older who are currently receiving care at a SCL Health facility. Information is being emailed to these patients guiding them to use the MyChart online patient portal to make a vaccination appointment. These invitations are being sent in a phased fashion based on the state tiering system.
Individuals interested in receiving the vaccine should consider creating an SCL Health MyChart account for the fastest, easiest experience. Visit MyChart.SCLHealth.org to create an account and schedule an appointment if you are eligible and one is available or download the SCL Health MyChart app
An appointment is REQUIRED to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at a SCL Health facility — walk-up vaccinations ARE NOT available. If you are 70 and older and would like more information about registering for COVID-19 vaccination at a SCL Health facility, log on to SCL Health’s website or call or call 303-812-2051 for details.
Salud Family Health Centers: 220 East Rogers Road Longmont, Colorado COVID VACCINE | Salud (saludclinic.org) 303 697-2583 The website has links to a registration form. Once the registration form is completed you will be contacted for an appointment. Salud is one of 25 clinics nationally that will receive vaccine directly from the U.S. Government and should have a better than average supply.
UCHealth is using My Health Connection, their online patient portal, to communicate with patients. If you do not have an active My Health Connection account or are new to UCHealth, sign up to be placed on a list to receive the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available for your phase, according to the state’s plan.
Sign up to be notified: Boulder County residents can sign up to be notified when vaccine is available to your priority group at https://bouldercounty.wufoo.com/forms/z14hos8502vdgjr/.
Boulder County List of Providers: COVID-19 Vaccines – Boulder County
You do not have to be vaccinated in the County that you live in. This is the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Statewide site: Where can I get vaccinated? | Colorado COVID-19 Updates
How much will it cost?
It will be free. The cost will not be an obstacle to getting the vaccine. Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance are required to cover the cost of the COVID-19 vaccines. In addition, uninsured Coloradans will have access to free vaccines.
More importantly, a vaccine provider may not turn you away for the vaccine because of an inability to pay or your medical coverage status. “